HRBV (RBTM) vehicle mount blowers
Standard grease-oil lubricated HRBV (RBTM) New oil-oil lubricated HRBV (RBTM)
Positive displacement truck blowers, designed for mounting on bulk transport vehicles
Our truck mount, Roots type blowers are engineered for high performance and very long life:
- A range of 3 sizes
- Impellers are made from SG iron and are cast with integral shafts or pressed in steel shafts
- Precision ground spur gears, taper mounted onto the impeller shafts
- Oversize bearings for long operational life.
- Grease lubricated double row bearings or spherical roller bearings (size dependent)
- Oil lubricated versions for increased service life and higher ambient operating temperature, without loss of lubrication, the Oil-lube HRBV (RBTM) is a natural progression on the original grease lubricated version.
Sizes and capacities
- Capacities from 220 to 2300 m3/hr
- Pressures to 1240 mbarg
- Vacuums to 475 mbarg
- Truck mounting for vehicle tank extraction
- Dry bulk conveying of powders, animal feeds etc.
- Land based pneumatic conveying systems
- Vacuum as well as positive pressure operation
For more information or to discuss prices and delivery, please contact us.